Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

As some of you may recall, this was Charlie "Cupid" Franz last Valentine's Day!


(I'm pretty sure I am going to remind him of this every Valentine's Day)  I toyed with the idea of doing a similar photo shoot this year, but I realize he is just too mobile (and smart) to let me get away with this again.  So, instead I just shot some candids of him as we got ready for our big Valentine's party.
He really likes getting cozy, or as he says "dozy," with pillows, blankets and friends.
This looks like some "Risky Business" to me.
I am just in love with those chubby legs of his!  But as cute as they are, we threw on some pants and went to the party.
 Charlie had lots of fun with LOTS of friends.
But my favorite part was the kissing booth.
What a fun day I had with my little cupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment