I cannot believe the holiday season is over; it always passes so quickly. We had a wonderful time with family and friends. Things have finally settled down and Charlie has, somewhat, adjusted to life back at home without the constant attention from Grandparents and the endless fun with cousins, aunts and uncles (this is a difficult transition for him.....and us!!!) So now I get to reflect on the holidays and share with you the fun we had.
Thanksgiving morning was welcomed by a fresh, beautiful snowfall.
We traveled to Massachusetts and spent the long weekend
with Mike's entire family. This was great fun because now Charlie has
two cousins (Jake and Chloe) to play with. Okay, he didn't really play with Chloe, but he did give her some
occasional observational glances and sweet bedtime kisses. But he had FUN with Jake! I think they conspired and taught each other all things they should NOT do at NunaMia and Grandad's house.
We spent most of our time hanging out and playing...and eating.
And the rest of the time admiring Chloe.
The boys sure do love their Grandad!
We look forward to the time we can ALL get together again!
We have so much to be thankful for!!! We hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, too!
Oscar Turns 3!!!
14 years ago
We had a great time with you all too! I hope we can get the cousins together again very soon!
ReplyDelete