As Charlie's teeth are growing in, they are forming a rather funny and freaky formation. We've been trying for some time now to capture these teeth in a picture. But as we are finding out, taking a picture inside a baby's mouth is pretty tricky.
I tried to pull his lip open, but it didn't work.
A different day, Daddy tried to open both lips, but the flash ruined the opportunity.
So, I put Charlie on my lap and tried to make him laugh. Nope.
Then today, I grabbed my camera for one last attempt...and he smiled! He smiled big, all by himself!
I should know that it's always on Charlie's time, not mine.
And now you see why we call him Dr. Acula!
Oscar Turns 3!!!
14 years ago
I knew he was a trendy guy. Vampires are still in right?
ReplyDeleteYes, but he can't seem to get the brooding look down.
ReplyDelete